August 4, 2008

Makes Me Have A New Appreciation...

I bet you think I'm going to write a sappy blog about how much I appreciate my parents now that I am a parent and don't get me wrong I do appreciate them more than ever, but if anyone knows me they know I am a lover of good products. What I have a great appreciation for these days is Spray 'n Wash Stain Stick. I've always had stain stick around the house 'just in case' but really, I found it pretty useless for years. I can recall the very few times I felt the need to pull out the stain stick before McKenzie, now it's a daily occurrence. It's part of our nightly routine that includes having some milk, brushing McKenzie's teeth and washing her face, changing her diaper and putting on her pajamas then the all important step of stain sticking whatever she was wearing that day.

I do try to use bibs as often as possible but it's never enough to keep her completely clean. So far it's been rare that I haven't been able to get something out of an outfit if I remember the stain stick. That's the challenge of having a baby who is eating all kinds of solid foods but isn't quite old enough to understanding when you ask her to be neat. Here's a trip down memory lane of some of the stains we have gotten out....


Four Months - Just starting out...



Eight Months - Self feeding dry finger food!



Eleven Months - Eating anything and everything!



Almost Fourteen Months - Branching out to have actual bowls and spoons!


2 comments:

Gina Lillie said...

I love that first picture! I may need to invest in a Stain Stick.

Carl Z said...

I have you and Carrie to thank re: Magic Eraser !!!!!!
Incredible product, now have 'em everywhere. So of course I ran right out (next shopping trip) to Fred Meyer and bought a Stain Stick !
Haven't used it yet, but expecting good things to happen when I do! Thanks for the
tip", ALWAYS appreciated :-)