December 28, 2011

Naughty Is The New Nice

When I saw the Christmas card example with the tagline "Naughty Is The New Nice" I knew that summed up our 2011 pretty well.  The kids are not really truly naughty they just like to have fun, lots of fun that sometimes turns naughty when they stop listening.  We are very blessed to have kids that enjoy each other and run to hug after they have been apart but together they can also cause havoc very quickly.  I also thought getting a naughty picture would be much easier than getting a nice one - boy was I wrong.  It's nearly impossible to fake a naughty picture.  I guess I should have tried to take a good picture and then I'd have more naughty pictures than I could count.

In the end we got some cute ones of the kids and they thought Mom and Dad were losing it letting them goof off and act naughty.  We had our cards designed again this year by our friend Jess Caskey, who did a fantastic job of making my vision a reality.  I love having the cards designed by someone so I can change little elements to fit my needs.

Here is this years Christmas card for all to enjoy.  Remember even if you're naughty sometimes there is always room on the nice list if you work hard enough!



No comments: