June 13, 2011

Take One...

McKenzie was 2 1/2 years old when she went to her first movie, she loved it and enjoyed the whole show.  We decided that Ben was old enough to see his first movie at the theater and decided to plan a family outing to see Kung Fu Panda 2.  Unfortunately, Ben's attention span did not last as long as the movie.  He was too interested in everything but the movie so I had to leave and take him for a stroll while McKenzie and Daddy finished the show.  When he started yelling "My Grandma, My Grandpa," I knew it was time to go.  He often yells at the elderly and I'm just lucky he decided he liked whatever Grandparent he saw.  If he doesn't like the Grandparent he sees, he points and yells "Bad. Bad Grandpa."

Just like making movies we'll be going on to Take 2 at a future date. 

Enjoying some popcorn at the show.

2 comments:

Gina Lillie said...

We are set to see Kung Fu Panda 2 on Wednesday. It won't be long before we will dropping them off to see a movie.

jess said...

I love how he thinks all old people are Grandparents. So cute :)