June 4, 2009

Party Animal!



McKenzie's Turning Two
And Heading To The Zoo!

How About You?


That's right my little girl is going to be TWO next Tuesday! How did that happen? If anyone is interested we're going to the zoo for a low key birthday on June 13th at 10AM with lunch and cake on the zoo grounds at noon. Just let me know if you're going to come out so we can figure out where to meet!

Here's McKenzie's birthday picture from last year. Wow what a difference a year makes. And no for the record I didn't just happen to catch her wearing this jaunty little birthday hat at just the right moment. Last year I bought the silly thing and then realized it was way too small for any human head so I just took a picture of it and then printed it out and stuck it on a picture of McKenzie's head. It turned out to be a hit so I figured why not just keep it going year after year and keep putting it on a new picture of McKenzie each year. Won't she love that when she's sixteen? That's what Mom's are for I guess!



More on the upcoming birthday soon!

4 comments:

Esther V. said...

VERY cute blog, Colleen!!
Happy Birthday to McKenzie next week...Jackson turned 2 on the 29th and Christopher 7 on June 3rd...
...busy weekend with double birthday party...HOT HOT HOT...
xoxo Esther.

Gina Lillie said...

Have a great party!

Anonymous said...

Our daugthers have the same Birthday. Happy Birthday to McKenzie. My daughter Alina will be 4 on June 9th. It really is amazing how fast they grow up. Hope you have a great party at the zoo, I am taking 4 four year olds to have mani's and pedi's, you would think they were teenagers (just to let you know what lies ahead).

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday McKenzie!! I would love to come to your party but I'm going camping, please invite me next time!