January 6, 2009

Just Chillin'

Gina came over this past Saturday night and did some scrap-booking with me during some of my last bits of free time before baby #2 arrives. Here's my results from the evening of fun and creativity. The picture is from January 2008 during a visit to my parents house in Chelan to enjoy the snow.



I was able to make this great page thanks to two of my favorite scrap booking products. The two way glue (you can read about it in a past blog entry) and the Making Memories SLICE which is a great tool that I acquired recently that cuts out designs for scrapbooking. In my design above I cut out the letters and the snowflakes. I'm very excited for this addition to my scrapbooking tools because it allows me to create more page elements rather than having to hunt for the perfect thing. I should be able to make pages a little quicker and maybe even get close to caught up in my scrapbook efforts

I did receive a baby boy scrapbook from Grandma C for Christmas so I'll be ready to start in on his book if I find any free time after he arrives.

Still no name for baby but we are at least discussing names again.

3 comments:

Gina Lillie said...

It is PERFECT. I really like that the letters are shadowed, and the snowfakes are awesome. Totally worth the investment. I can't wait to finish my page now. The Slice is amazing!!

jess said...

Awesome page, Colleen! Sorry I missed out on the scrap night! I can't wait to try out the SLICE next time I see Gina.

Esther V. said...

show us more pages from your scrapbooking...Did you buy your SLICE at Michael's?