June 20, 2008

Too Cute...

McKenzie has officially qualified for the 'Too Cute' club. This all started years ago when my Aunt Renee and I were walking in the U District and this man walking behind us started yelling at us telling us to quit following him. We were confused since we were clearly walking in front of him and so he must be following us. This went on for several blocks until we finally stopped in a crosswalk and Aunt Renee motioned for him to pass us. He did not like this but after few seconds of consideration he did come to the conclusion that the only way to stop us from following him was to pass us and walk in front. As he passed us he stopped to tell us one more thing. He said "You know what your problem is? You're just too cute." And since that day we have realized that being 'too cute' isn't a problem for us just for that guy.

Here's a picture of McKenzie and Aunt Renee back in April when we took a train ride on the Amtrak from Edmonds to Everett for dinner. It was a birthday adventure for Nathan's fifth birthday since he loves trains.



Here's McKenzie looking 'too cute' this morning before she went off to Kacey's for the day. Notice the huge binky she is holding - that is a dog toy that the dogs have never liked but McKenzie finds it quite funny and loves to carry it around.

3 comments:

Gina Lillie said...

She really is TOO CUTE, but not in some weird crazy guy way. Too cute in the "I want to give you lots of smooches" way. We had fun at the park, can't wait to do it again.

jess said...

Yes, I agree, she definitely is too cute. I miss all the crazy people in Seattle. I haven't encountered too much crazy in Valencia. I might need to start making trips in to Los Angeles to get my fill. I'm sure there is no shortage of crazy there:)

Carl Z said...

Funny story ! Yes, "too cute" takes on a whole new meaning in that context. A memorable encounter - but what do you expect in dawg-ville :-)
Hadn't heard about that train ride -now that sounds like F U N ! I've often wanted to take the train in from Everett to a Mariner's game ! Trains are fun :-) Good for Nathan!
I really enjoyed our Father's Day outing, AND I got to sit next to Miss McK at breakfast! Little Miss Too Cute :-)