June 3, 2008

But I Want A Pony....

And this girl got one from her Aunt Kacey! Okay, not a real pony but a pretty cute ponytail. This is McKenzie's first real hairdo. I've tried to put clips in before but they never last long and she doesn't really have that much hair.


One thing I wasn't really looking forward to with a girl was doing her hair but I loved seeing her with the ponytail - so grown up and cute. I went out today and bought some more little rubber bands to try some fun things with her hair. I don't think she has enough hair yet for pig tails but soon!

When McKenzie was a tiny baby she had this crazy flyaway hair on the top of her head that I just loved. Here's a picture from when she's about a month and a half old showing off the hair. Her hair also looks redish in her early pictures but it's definitely blonde now!

4 comments:

Mommy Herrman said...

So cute! I just love her smile pictures.. she has such a personality now.. its just amazing! she is such a perfectly happy little McKenzie! :)

Carl Z said...

TEETH !

Wow! Look at that mouth full of chompers ! Won't be long now and she will be ready for M E A T !
Brats on the Bar-B-E? Sashimi? Some Thai food? Gotta show this girl some culture :-)

(DaD)2

Gina Lillie said...

Blonde's have more fun!

Esther V. said...

What a sweet little girl! Am enjoying your blogsite alot..
but 3 days and no update?? what's up?
Hugs, Your Canadian cousin!