February 14, 2011

Masterpiece Monday: Valentine Cuties

This week Masterpiece Monday falls on a holiday which makes it extra special just like the living works of art that I will feature.  McKenzie and Ben are my masterpieces.   They are continuing works of art that I try my hardest to highlight the goodness, smooth the rough edges,  and help them blend their colorful personalities into wonderful little people.  Join in the fun and share a Masterpiece from your life!  Directions here.




*******************************************************
 






 Valentine Cuties  Series of 3
 
Featured Artist: Mom
Medium: Digital Pictures, Nikon D40, Auto, Edited on Picnik



*******************************************************
 
The little looks and moments that these two share are priceless.  Even as I'm trying to capture a good shot and they are being their goofy selves not cooperating with me I capture them interacting and later, looking back at all the pictures those are often some of my favorite ones.  Today I thought props would help but perhaps I should have picked something that didn't require work to get to the candy or tied shorter strings on the balloons but in the end I'm not trying to get pictures of props just my two cuties.
 

1 comment:

Dana said...

those are such cute pictures! thank you for stopping by! they are awesome paints!

http://my3littleducks.blogspot.com/2011/02/glob-it-on-giveaway.html