November 29, 2010

Full House


Again this year I'm reminded of how much I have to be thankful for. One of the main things that comes to mind this year is how important it is to share our lives with others.  I am very fortunate to have wonderful friends and family to share my life with. Thanksgiving is usually my yearly reminder of the large extended family that we have who all still make the effort to come together to share a meal and play some games. This year that reminder came early with Aunt Bonnie's hospital stay. Our family came together to make the most of a bad situation and everyone gave in their own unique way to help out a very special person in all of our lives.

This years for Thanksgiving we had our largest crowd yet at Kacey and Eric's house - 37 people around the table. We had a great meal and then spent time playing games and catching up. While the house was full, Aunt Bonnie was certainly missed with her lively game play. It was good to know she was in a nice safe place with hot meals and nice people.

As I head into the holiday season I am thankful for the life I have that is filled with friends and family.

McKenzie and cousin Kayla, the sweetest Thanksgiving helpers around!


Ben getting a snuggle from Daddy.


After the meal the kids discovered a whole new place to play and took off under the table.

No comments: