November 1, 2010

Should Have, Would Have...

what could I have done to prevent my bad online karma striking again?  I ordered adorable outfits for the kids first school pictures but as is the norm when I order something for a specific date the outfits arrived a day too late. I didn't let this little set back get me down.  Clearly I had other cute clothes my kids could wear for pictures. Unfortunately, I didn't realized that sibling pictures were an option.  I would have thought about two dueling striped shirts being a bad choice for picture day. Luckily for me their cuteness was able to overpower the fashion faux pas.

McKenzie 3 1/2

Ben 21 months

Above Pictures from Artis Photography

Here's the kids in the outfits that should have been. Definitely cute as well.



Okay maybe dueling stripes was better than coordinated outfits after all. No combo shot for me.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I am going to print out the last one and put it on my cube wall because it is AWESOME.

Gina Lillie said...

That last picture should be in your Christmas card for sure! Priceless.