December 24, 2008

Virtual Christmas!

Since the Northwest has turned into a 'Winter Wonderland' just in time to delay almost all our holiday packages we are celebrating Christmas minus some very important items we ordered online. In the spirit of the season I'm sitting up late on Christmas Eve printing out 'you would have gotten this...' letters to the family. The one gift I can deliver on that is delayed is the yearly addition of photo books featuring the grand kids that we've been making for the Grandparents.

Photoworks has a great feature where you can make your books and then without even purchasing them you can share them with people. Since the real copies didn't arrive I'm posting the links here for the Grandparents to check them out while they wait for their real copies!

Merry Christmas to all!!

Click Here for McKenzie and Claire

Click Here for McKenzie, Kayla and Nathan

3 comments:

Gina Lillie said...

So, I am not a grandparent, but I looked anyway. Love the books. I'm STILL waiting on my christmas card :(

Kim said...

What a great idea!! I am going to share this idea with the other moms...

Unknown said...

I can comment on your blog easier than I can blog myself...the word verification thing is much to hard though...