May 23, 2011

Mama's Masterpieces!

Two weeks ago I got to spend an amazing weekend filled with good company, wonderful meals, relaxing strolls on the beach and best of all free time to do one of my favorite hobbies, scrapbooking!  Here are some of my latest pages since I rarely if ever take my books out to show people all my hard work it's nice to have the ability to share what I've created!  I was able to create 14 pages and I even slept in both mornings so I consider it to be a successful scrap weekend. 

















** Yes I know "splish" is spelled wrong... I got a bit crazy at the end and there is no spell check in scrapbooking!  Next scrap night I'll fix it.
***************************************************************************

Share some of the Masterpieces in your life!  Directions here.


3 comments:

Gina Lillie said...

I love all of them. This is getting me so excited for November!

jess said...

Ah!! So many pages done -- they look awesome Colleen! Can't wait for our next scrap night :)

Dana said...

Those are so great! So much work! The cake is super easy. I used 2 boxes and split the mix up in 6 bowls. I found some great advice on line and some even had pictures :-)