January 17, 2011

Stand & Stretch?


I think it's time to teach Ben how to read. This toy is clearly labeled "Sit & Spin" not "Stand & Stretch." I had put my laptop up on my dresser with the thought that it would be out of the kids' reach but nothing stops our Benny from finding a way to get access to a computer once he knows it's there. This is his favorite toy to stand on since it doesn't have wheels. You can see his first attempt parked over by my night stand. That one wouldn't hold still long enough for him to get to the computer. Never a dull moment around here!

2 comments:

Gina Lillie said...

Get that kid his own computer already.

Grandma C said...

Stand & Stretch only when you can't Charm & Drag you grandma. Ben is too cute. Next time bring his computer. Hope Matt made it home without too much discomfort. Ideas for Ben's 2nd birthday? ly, gmm