June 2, 2010

Busy Bees!

While the kids are always busy, it's me who's been busy lately trying to learn a new camera, learn new photo editing software and trying to decide which cute pictures of the kids to take on my upcoming scrapbook weekend. I guess these are all good problems to have. I am loving the new camera but we've been taking pictures like mad testing all sorts of things and this has resulted in way more pictures than normal especially because I've also been taking pictures with our other camera.

Here are a few of my favorites from the past two weeks.

Here's Ben at Matt's cousin Cassandra's yearly Crawfish Boil. Ben wasn't too sure what to do with the crawfish . He looks like he's say 'Stand back... don't anybody come near me or I'll use this thing!'


Cutest bubbie bath boy ever. I love that the new camera has such a great flash, it captures appropriate shadows for depth in pictures but not extra ones like my other camera.


Ben and his dear friend Indy.  Wonder why he thinks he can ride the dogs.


Maybe this is why. We met up with Gina and Atticus at the Everett Children's Museum last Sunday and the three stooges had a great time!


And the last thing that has been keeping me busy... Ben the climber. The sit 'n' spin is the last of our large plastic toys and now it too has been hidden away. Gotta figure out how to keep this boys feet on solid ground.

2 comments:

Gina Lillie said...

That bath picture is the best. Scrap material for sure. I am so jealous of that new camera. It does make a world of difference.

jess said...

I'm still learning about my camera and its been 3 years! I *really* want to learn how to use Photoshop. That is next on deck! If you have any photo editing tips, let me know!