November 24, 2009

And He's Off!

I'm a little behind with some breaking news...Ben has actually been taking unassisted steps on his own since October 30th but I was waiting for him to actually realize he was walking to share. Of course then I wanted to get a video of him walking. Then I ran out of time since he could move a lot faster now that he walks. You get the picture. I had predicted he'd be walking by Halloween and he was!

Here's our man on the move!

For those who get this in email and don't visit the blog please go to http://thezarembas.blogspot.com/ or check out the action in person.


The next video I'll take of Ben will be his dare devil antics as this boy can really climb. Twice now I've caught him three shelves up the book case. I'll have gray hair before he's one. Speaking of turning one, time has really flown by and I can't believe it's Thanksgiving again already, next thing I know it will be Christmas and then New Years and then Ben's first birthday. Yikes it's a bit overwhelming to think about.

We're ready for the holidays the tablecloth is finished and over at Kacey's waiting to be put on the table. Thanks again to all the Aunts and Grammy who worked on it back in April. That work party in Chelan made all the difference in the world. Let's make a new tradition of sewing it together in April. I only had to do six in the last week to finish up!

Looking forward to seeing everyone and having some great food. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and remember to tell those you love how thankful you are they are in your life.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

OMG -- Go Ben! That's wonderful. I am so jealous that you are almost to the 1 year mark. Only 41 more weeks for us! HA!

Grandma said...

This Grandmama loves seeing Ben take off! The video is great. I especially love Kenzie's little voice at the end saying, "all done."

Gina Lillie said...

What a Super Baby :)
I can't believe he is walking that well. Your going to have your hands full now!