May 15, 2012

Ode To Pinterest

As a mom, a wife, an employee, and an individual there just isn't enough time in the day to keep up with it all and make every occasion special for the kids.  Thankfully there is Pinterest to save the day with great ideas that I can easily copy and adapt to fit our needs.  My most recent occasion to seek help was Teacher Appreciation Week for the kids' teachers at school.  We received a listing of ideas from the PSA group on how we could recognize the teachers but the kids get very little satisfaction out of buying their teachers a Starbucks gift card.  They love to make things and create so I hopped on Pinterest and gathered my supplies for a great art project gift.

We created these little dynamite bombs out of three Rolo packs and some scrapbook supplies I had in my office.  They kids loved it and so did their teachers - win / win for this Mom.  Looking forward to many more crafty projects with the kids as they grow.


1 comment:

Carl Z said...

NICE!!
Score one for Pinterest, and score FIVE! for Colleen