February 10, 2012

Pampered Princesses

For my birthday this year I rounded up some of my favorite ladies - McKenzie, Kayla, Aunt Kacey and Grandma C and we headed out to get pedicures.  This was the first time for McKenzie and Kayla to get their toes painted anywhere besides home so it was quite the treat.  They could not believe all the colors of polish they could choose from.  Kayla knew just what she wanted, pink without a doubt, but McKenzie went through the entire rainbow before selecting a nice dark green.



The girls were very impressed with the massage chairs and laughed when it was pounding their backs.  Grandma was in charge of delivering phones and things from chair to chair while the girls waited as patiently as possible for their turns.


Aunt Kacey relaxing with her nice tan even in the winter.



My girl cuddling on my lap - when did her legs get as long as mine?


I would recognize those monkey toes anywhere.  Somethings really do run in the family.


Our finished toes looking beautiful  - too bad it's the middle of winter and we aren't getting much chance to show them off.  McKenzie has already been talking about how I need to learn to paint flowers on her big toes.  Time for me to learn some new skills.


1 comment:

Gina Lillie said...

When I saw this picture on FB I didn't know which toes were yours and which were McKenzie's. Are you wearing the same shoe size yet?