December 2, 2009

Oh The Irony Of It All...

Tonight Ben got a bath in the laundry tub, that's where he takes a bath when McKenzie isn't getting one too. The flip side of that is if she's not getting a bath then she's helping Ben take his. I have to weigh my options, both have their pros and cons but tonight I was going for speed so bath with help it was.

Here's McKenzie helping get the bath water ready and Ben eagerly trying to climb up into the sink. For some reason McKenzie also needed to strip down to her diaper to help with the bath.



Once the kids were in bed I was talking to Grandma C on the phone and was telling her I got this cute picture of the kids but was hoping the giant pile of clean laundry behind them wouldn't show too much. She suggested I Photoshop the laundry out of the picture. Perhaps instead of learning how to use Photoshop I should just fold the giant pile of laundry. Not quite as fun.

2 comments:

Gina Lillie said...

I love Ben's face in this one. Like he just got caught in the act.

Carl Z said...

Another great blog entry - you do such a great job I always enjoy my "side-trips" to the zaremba blog site :-)

And how about that huston scapbook weekend!!! Thanks for sharing your completed pages. Gina's comment was right-on !