March 23, 2009

Free to a Good Home


Ladies, who's going to have the next baby so I can get the bins of maternity clothes out of my closet? I was 'gifted' these boxes of clothes by my sister and some of her friends who had been passing them around and adding to them as needed. There are clothes in there for all sorts of occasions. Need a maternity swimsuit? A mumu for that special occasion? A rainbow striped tank top guaranteed to make you look like a circus tent? It's all right here in these bins. I have been happily packing away these clothes since Ben was born and now they are ready to be the fabulous wardrobe of someone else. Just say the word and they are yours.

4 comments:

Life with Manny AND Keaton AND Nolan said...

I'll try to find a need for them as soon as possible...

Gina Lillie said...

I think you should just let Rachael keep them safe. I won't need them for a while.

Kelli said...

Does this mean you are done? Stopping at 2, huh?

k keith said...

thank you, Colleen, for making me laugh out loud with the 'guaranteed to make you look like a circus tent' comment.
xo