May 6, 2008

More showers!!

I've already gotten feedback that I was off on my baby shower count (which I love so I can use old pictures in this blog) - McKenzie has actually attended four baby showers not two as I said in my last post. She attended Kelli Blubaum's shower for Cole this summer when she was only two months old. At that shower she was lucky enough to meet some of the Alpha Phi sisters and their babies. She couldn't even sit up on her own at that shower - it's amazing how time has flown since then. Here she is with Andrea's son MJ and Beth Ann's daughter Ellie. Both Ellie and MJ are about three months older than McKenzie so they were waving and sitting up.


The other shower we went to was for Desirae Ballard and her son Jack. McKenzie was three months old at that shower so still not sitting but she definitely did get passed around for some love by the guests. Here's a picture of her that day and then also a more recent picture of her and Jack who is four months younger than her.



McKenzie is wearing a onesie that Desirae and Chris gave her - one of our favorites. It says, "Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner" and that is very true of my baby : )

Here's McKenzie and Jack - Jack was not really certain about McKenzie - he's used to much smaller babies and she is used to larger kids so she was a little more assertive than he likes his women... guess he'll have to get used to that.

1 comment:

Esther V. said...

nice work on this site, Colleen..fun to read everything