March 22, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things.

We've been busy since getting back from Hawaii, I even took a trip for work last week and still somehow I've managed to read two whole books this month which is a record for me since having kids. Before having kids when I traveled a lot I actually had several times when I couldn't find a book to buy at the airport shop because I'd read all the ones I was interested in. I love to read and hope both the kids can find a love of books as they grow up. I've also found time to do some scrapbooking which is another of my favorite things - especially when I'm making pages of my two favorite kiddos!

Here are my latest pages.

The kids in one of my favorite pictures from last year. McKenzie is so sweet and loving towards Ben. I've tried many times to get a good together shot since then and have been unable to capture more than 'too much love' before I've had to pull them apart.


Ben's one month photo shoot - time sure flies. I can't believe it has been over a year since these pictures were taken.


Miss McKenzie being 'too cute' as usual. This is actually an amazing 'still' photo of her as she is usually a ball of energy, hard to really capture on film.


This is from our trip to Bob's Corn Maze two years ago.  What a fun day and a fun page to make! Can't wait to do last years pumpkin page next.

3 comments:

Gina Lillie said...

I LOVE that pumpkin page. Man you pages are lookin' great.You really should send some in to one of the magazines. Need to scrap together soon!

jess said...

Yup, I agree with Giner, you're looking pro! Definitely need to scrap together soon!

Carl Z said...

Gina's right - that pumpkin page is killer! It looks like a magazine layout - very professional, VERY nice! Thanks for sharing your scrapbook pages on your blog :-)