February 17, 2010

U R Sweet


So is McKenzie with her Valentines Day heart shaped Eggos. I love the classic candy heart phrases like 'U R Sweet', but you don't see those too much anymore. Now the candy heart sayings are things like 'Text Me' and 'BFF'. I can only imagine what they will say when McKenzie and Ben are old enough to read.

Some things are timeless though like swings at the park. Who doesn't love to swing? The swing situation is our main criteria for picking what park we go to. We have to have swings.

Here's the kids last weekend - doing their thing in the swings!


McKenzie having Daddy give her a BIG push!


Ben, breaking in his birthday boots at the park. In the background you can see Matt sitting on a bench. McKenzie brought some bubbles to the park and when Matt started blowing them kids came from all over like he was the pied piper. Bubbles are the next best thing to swings.





I've been busy in all my spare time (ha... ha...) working on some new scrapbook pages.  I had to test out all the new exciting things I got for Christmas.

This is a page I've been wanting to make for a while. McKenzie's second birthday party at the Woodland Park Zoo. I'm really pleased with how it turned out, especially the zoo animals I cut out on the Cricut, which is my new favorite thing. 


Here's Ben eating McKenzie's shoes when we went to the pool last summer. U R Cute!

1 comment:

Gina Lillie said...

Funny how different kids are. Atticus has yet to embrace the swing. But bubbles now what is a different story. I think a bubble scrap page is in order.